#1 in ED Patient Experience Software
By reading your EHR and applying AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP), ERAdvisor provides patients with real-time information about their visit.
Provide personalized updates throughout an ED visit
- Patients automatically receive a text invite to view their visit information – no sign up or download required to access.
- Patients can view wait times, prompts on what to expect, and timing of diagnostic orders – reducing nonclinical questions.
Empower patients to communicate with their loved ones and care team
- Using the share feature, patients select loved ones to receive visit details and status, in real-time.
- Available in multiple languages, patients can request service and comfort items which automatically alerts staff.
Increase revenue and improve patient experience scores
- Reminders to schedule post-ED care are sent directly to the patient’s phone, leading to increased in-network follow up rates.
- Patients are in control of their visit, leading to a better experience for both patients and providers.
How It Works
Patients view customized wait times and updates throughout the entirety of the ED visit, with step-by-step automatic progression.
Secure Mobile Access
Utilizing ADT data and the patient's mobile number, patients are automatically enrolled and invited to ERAdvisor once ED registration is complete.
Real-Time Wait Times & Updates
Keep patients and families informed during an ED visit, allowing clinicians and staff to focus on care.
AI-Enabled Care Experience
From patient arrival to admission, discharge, or transfer, ERAdvisor guides the patient with updates, prompts on what to expect, and timing of diagnostic orders – eliminating questions asked of the ED staff.
The benefits of ERAdvisor extend to patients, clinicians, and the hospital. Patients are automatically sent reminders to book follow-up care.